Attention: Ambitious Trainers, Non-Trainers-who-Train, and Managers
"Give me just two days in London and I'll give you the skills and knowledge to turn average, ho-hum training into focused, structured, transformational inspiration... and TWO industry benchmark professional qualifications as a trainer to add to your CV as proof..."
- says top corporate trainer and the four-time UK
National Public Speaking Champion Michael Ronayne
Finally, here's the all-in-one, intensive two-day experience specifically designed to give trainers, non-trainers-who-train, and managers the A-Z of the most effective skills, models and knowledge they need to make true and lasting impact with their training.
Say goodbye to the confused looks, bored glances, and frustration you feel when your training misses the mark...
...and get ready to enjoy new confidence, influence and respect as a trainer with the rare and valuable ability to make a real difference.
You are about to discover the proven, common-sense approach to training that has made hundreds of top organisations - household names including:
GlaxoSmithKline - Save the Children - ExxonMobil - Lockheed Martin - London School of Economics - The Houses of Parliament - Oxfam - Sky - Deutsche Bank Foreign & Commonwealth Office - HM Treasury - BT
...choose the College of Public Speaking above all others for our Professional Award in Training the Trainer time and again since 2006.
And you won't only feel the difference...
Because after completing the two days, you'll be able to add not one but TWO kinds of respected professional trainer certifications to your CV - with the hard-copy certificates to show for it.
You'll become doubly-accredited as a trainer by ILM and NCFE after attending...
Yes: you'll walk away doubly accredited as a trainer with two benchmark certificates from:
1. The Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) - the UK's leading provider of leadership, coaching and management qualifications and training, part of the City & Guilds Group.
City & Guilds is the biggest name in vocational education, with two million learners embarking on a qualification every year.
2. NCFE - a national Awarding Organisation established over 150 years ago, and recognised as an Awarding Organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
And here's just a small sampling of what you'll discover when you join Michael at his next highly interactive workshop and master your own unique blend of the three core components of every training or coaching session:
Part 1: 'You' - The Trainer
Training can only ever be as good as the trainer who delivers it.
You'll discover how to choose the right learning style for any training situation and deliver a confident, compelling performance, every time.
- The 3 elements that must intersect to create Ideal Communication and achieve the trainer's Holy Grail: 'Planned Spontaneity'
- How to use Pitch, Pace, Power and Pause to make an impact
- How to use your body - stance, hands and voice, and gestures - both to relate to others, and assert yourself, and when to use each style of non-verbal communication
- How to use your eyes to create connection, confidence and a sense of honesty
- Discover the qualities of an ideal trainer (hint: their relationship to the qualities of an ideal student may surprise you!)
- Why coaching and training are different - and when never to use a 'coaching' style
- 4 key learning concepts: 'child learning', 'adult learning', Single loop v double loop learning
Part 2: 'Them' - The Students
Great trainers recognise the unique needs of every 'class' they work with, speak to their needs, and develop an easy rapport that facilitates learning and results in top approval ratings - and so will you.
- The 3 essential ingredients for a successful workshop or training session: Learning Environment, Learning Readiness, Participation
- What to say in the critical first 90 seconds of any training workshop so that attendees trust you and become fully engaged. We'll develop this essential content with you, live during the workshop, so you can take it away and use it immediately
- How to map out why students need your workshop to make any training brief compelling
- The 3 critical - but secret - questions ALL students have at the outset of any training - and how you must answer them
- The simple F.O.A. Formula that makes ice-breaking easy
- How to use story techniques to make your points powerful and highly memorable
- How to identify and cater to different personality types so your training appeals to students across the board
Part 3: 'It' - The Training
Creating effective, impactful training is equal parts art and science.
- The 5 stage model for creating effective training: Purpose, Outcomes, Steps, HR/Materials, Feedback
- How to create effective Purpose Statements and Learning Outcomes - including the 'Implement, Improve, Innovate' model for understanding and choosing learning objectives
- Clear as M.U.D.: 10 key activity and delivery options explained, and how to choose the appropriate ones
- How to use words, pictures and metaphors for impact - including one simple technique to create powerful metaphors out of any point
- What every trainer should have in their workshop 'toolkit'
- The Rules of Feedback - including the 'Sprinkler Rule'
- How to create an effective workshop feedback form - and the mistakes to avoid that can dangerously distort your feedback
Plus: Training Techniques, Exercises, Models, Templates...
You'll also leave with a 27-page manual of essential training advice, templates, exercises, models, diagrams, further reading and additional resources, including:
- Lesson Plan template
- Feedback Form template
- The 3 levels of listening: Competitive, Attentive, Active
- 3 ways to become a better listener
- 3 ways to use questions
- The 4 fundamental types of question
- 4 styles of workshop question
And, when you book your place securely online from this website, you do so with the reassurance of knowing that a host of organisations have already seen profound and lasting results from the small investment in Michael Ronayne's Training the Trainer course:
'I would recommend this course to absolutely anybody, the skills I've gained from the session have enabled me to create stronger relationships in my working environment' - Heena Surani, Landmark Aviation
'Excellent, knowledgeable, able to adapt very flexibly to delegates needs. Superb.'
Jessica Damms - Foreign and Commonwealth Office
'Great examples throughout training. Involved all. Would recommend to others.'
Jackie Field - GlaxoSmithKlein
'Approach and support were excellent. Very clear throughout.'
Jeanette Judge - Home Office
'We had an inconsistent approach to training delivery across the organization, we liked the structured approach of the programme, Michael's informal delivery style and feedback' - Louise Frayne, Royal College Of Paediatrics and Child Health
'Very good approach, speed and ability to adapt the training to our needs. Very impressed.'
Alan Lovegrove - Serco
'Very relaxed atmosphere, which made it easy to learn.'
Jocelyn Sekibo - London Borough of Haringey
'Excellent, very knowledgeable, made me feel at ease at all times. Very thorough.'
George Woods - Plantec Holdings
'Excellent rapport; brilliant communicator and deliverer. Great ability to be flexible and still bring back on track.'
Melanie Charles - TEN UK
'Fantastic course. Would recommend to anyone involved in training.'
Andrew Bloxham - A2B Aero
'Excellent course - the learning will stay with me for the rest of my career!'
Jane Russell - Northumberland County Council
'Amazing, thoroughly enjoyed the course and feel it has made a huge difference to my training abilities. - will be recommending this to my colleagues, as I had it recommended to me.'
Dr Ingrid Jolley - Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
'So useful, such simple steps to take away and easy to remember. Will be so relevant and helpful for my job.'
Pasquale Brammer - Oxfordshire DAAT
'The best training of trainer course I have ever attended. Thank you!'
Debbie Armstrong - Viridian Housing
'Excellent - very engaging, attentive to delegates' needs. Good pace. Plenty of real examples'
Jim Parker - Ukas
'Fantastic!! Will be recommending to all that will listen.'
Chris Harvey - Landmark Aviation
'Great course - has prompted me to review how I run training sessions - confidence improved in presenting.'
Sarah Quinlan - Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
'I now feel confident about designing and delivering a workshop'
Grace Graham - Sebright Children's Centre
'Fantastic, left me feeling motivated and confident! I've never felt so positive about carrying out my job.'
Corinne Moore - Tees Valley Unlimited
Why the investment in Training the Trainer is essentially free!
In business and in organizations of all types, we recognize that effective training improves performance and motivation.
And as someone with responsibility for training, you have an incredible opportunity to positively influence other members of staff.
Imagine the effect on communication, atmosphere and morale, productivity your staff had the understanding to do their jobs perhaps just 5% better.
In pure hard numbers, what would that kind of impact be worth?
Well, let's be very conservative about it!
Even if you have just THREE members of staff delivering a very modest £30,000 of value to your organisation per year each...
...getting another 5% out of them alone would equate to at least £4,500 of value per year, every year, wouldn't it?
And if you're able to touch 10 staff like that?
And let's just be selfish for a moment - what is the added value of not one, but two, professional qualifications (from the NCFE and ILM) to you the trainer, personally?
93% of employers report 'tangible increase in their managers' capability after an ILM qualification like this!
and we know the market value for capable professionals who can truly improve team performance is high.
By the end of the two days, you'll be a doubly accredited professional trainer recognised by both ILM and NCFE.
Does it seem over-the-top to imagine that this might be worth an added £1,000 in salary to you every year for the rest of your career?
What might that be worth for you?
£20,000? £30,000, perhaps?
Well, the investment in attending our next Training the Trainer workshop is nothing like that, at just £695+VAT, including all refreshments and lunch, and the mailing to you of your certificates from ILM and NCFE.
That's the equivalent of about £13 per week over the next year...
Worth it to boost performance in your organisation and give you lasting, transferable skills as a trainer into the bargain?
So: booking your place on the College of Public Speaking's next Training the Trainer Course should be a very easy decision!
• You've seen how, after two days, you'll 'graduate' from the course with two kinds of respected professional certification, because we're a doubly accredited (NCFE and ILM) training provider...
• You've seen how the course is ALWAYS delivered by Michael Ronayne personally, a four-time UK national public speaking champion with over 15 years training experience.
...and only ever with small groups - so no matter what your level as a trainer, you're guaranteed the close attention of an expert trainer as you make rapid improvement...
• You've seen the glowing feedback from previous attendees...
...organizations like the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, GlaxoSmithKlein, Save the Children, the Home Office, the Royal College Of Paediatrics and Child Health, Serco, London Borough of Haringey, A2B Aero, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals, Landmark Aviation, Lockheed Martin and more!
And you've seen how the tiny investment of just £695+VAT... including all refreshments and lunch, and the mailing to you of your certificates from ILM and NCFE in a hard-backed envelope... pales into insignificance compared to the gains in team productivity and morale you can expect from becoming a better trainer.
Now it's up to you - will you join us at the College of Public Speaking's next Training the Trainer course, and become a doubly-certified professional trainer?
Just click on any of the booking links below to grab your place securely online now...
...or if you have any queries, contact Michael Ronayne on 0330 043 2677 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.