Bring out the best in your workforce with the Training Passport from the College of Public Speaking London, the UK's finest public speaking training provider.
Purchase a fixed fee training package tailored to the needs of your employees, and save up to 20% compared with individual booking prices.
The Benefits to Your Organisation
The Training Passport slashes training costs and saves time without sacrificing the flexibility of an individual booking. Training programs and workshop packages can be agreed upon in advance, meaning you only pay for the courses your employees need. The price of training increases each year. Lock in a percentage of your training budget for 12 months and hedge against those increases.
Our training courses combine in-depth practical workshops with engaging teaching from some of the UK's finest trainers. Our course content is constantly under review and frequently refreshed to provide the most relevant and rewarding experience for our students; while all our training has CIMA accreditation and digital certificates available on request.
As one of the UK's leading training providers, we understand that it can be difficult for employees to find time for professional development. That's why we've designed the Training Passport to be as flexible as possible in terms of class scheduling, allowing anyone in your organisation to attend any of the pre-agreed selection of courses as long as it's within 12 months of the original purchase.
How the Training Passport Works:
- You purchase for a fixed fee a package of training that includes a pre-agreed combination of training programmes and workshops.
- You save up to 20% as compared to booking the individual components of the package separately and it protects you from any price rises over the year.
- The training and workshops are open to anyone in your organisation with flexibility on who attends which course and when within 12 months of the original purchase.
- We aim to be as flexible as possible in terms of class scheduling acknowledging that your employees have busy lives and that other things can sometimes get in the way of good intentions.
- You can make the most of your training budget in the relevant financial year irrespective of when your employees get trained.
- Your buying team doesn’t have to make several separate buying decisions over the year reducing the administrative burden and saving time.
- You get to choose from a broad range of in-depth practical workshops that most meet the needs of your organisation and its employees.
- All our training is delivered by qualified trainers who are constantly refreshing content to make it relevant to our clients’ needs.
- All our training has CIMA accreditation and digital certificates available on request.
Platinum package (£12k buys you £15k’s worth of training)
Gold package (£10.5k buys you £12k’s worth of training)
Bronze package (£8k buys you £10k’s worth of training)
The Training Passport features all of our most popular courses, including:
- Leadership and Management
- C-Suite Executive Public Speaking Program
- (Overcome) Fear of Public Speaking Over 1 or 2 Days
- 5 Day Discovery Public Speaking
- Speak Out & Inspire (vocal development/confidence)
- Business Communication Skills (Level 4 Certificate in Business Communication (Accredited ATHE)
- Advanced Speech Writing
- Storytelling for Business and Training
- 1-2-1 Public Speaking Training via Skype/Zoom
- Training the Trainer (Accredited ILM & CIMA)*
* Because of certification fees, we can only offer a 10% discount on the Train the Trainer course.
We also offer some of the above training programmes remotely via video link for those who are unable to travel to the workshop locations.
Thousands of students have passed through our doors since the College of Public Speaking was established in 2006. You can find out what some of our many satisfied customers had to say about their experience in the testimonials below:
'The nerve-calming techniques really work. The visualisation and grounding exercises made me feel calm and strong. I feel so more confident already.'
Sadie Jones - Wimbledon
'I made the change. I made the difference. I just needed some guidance on how to do it. I'm grateful.'
Frances Holt - Occupational Therapist - London
'Excellent course - the learning will stay with me for the rest of my career!'
Jane Russell - Northumberland CC
'The best training of trainer course I have ever attended. Thank you!'
Debbie Armstrong - Viridian Housing
'Fantastic, left me feeling motivated and confident! I've never felt so positive about carrying out my job.'
Corinne Moore - Tees Valley Unlimited
Will a member of your workforce become the next College of Public Speaking London success story? Invest in the future of your company today with the Training Passport and save up 20% on normal course rates.